Friday, June 4, 2021

Discriptive wrighting

 

One stunning morning I went whale watching. When I got to the place I saw four wonderful looking orcas swimming along. 


They were black on the top part of their body and white on the bottom of their body and their fins on the top of their heads were curved a little bit. 

It was so cool seeing live orcas they sounded really happy. 


I saw as they glided through the ocean looking  waters so gracefully and they looked so happy.

They also look amazingly beautiful.

 

After a little bit the sunlight started to shine really bright down on the water making it more clear and letting me get a glimpse of the orcas as they dived underwater.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about