Friday, May 7, 2021

Descriptive writing

   

One stunning evening when the sun was setting I saw a huge field of amazing and beautiful poppies.

 

As the wind howled I could feel the strong wind breeze in my hair, I could hear birds chirping amid the wind and the sunset was beautiful.

 

Then I could hear insects amongst the grass. I could see the dark clouds forming around the sun. 


I could see mountains and  the sky was a beautiful orangey and yellow colour. The view was as stunning and beautiful as my teacher. I loved to see all those poppies just swaying with the breeze and with the flow. The poppy field made me feel amazingly calm, relaxed and happy.  


1 comment:

  1. Ka rawe, great work on your descriptive writing Chastity! I love how you focused steadily on describing in detail. It is awesome that you chose specific words and used figurative language to create a relaxed mood.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about